Friday, July 31, 2009

Hi it's me I suffer from anxiety,
I feel ready to kill from all the pills that've been prescribed to me

I have an appointment in August with my Hematologist. She's going to tell us whether I can have my spleen taken out. Or just half of it out. If she makes a mistake and we take out my spleen, I can end up getting blood clots so bad they can lead to an aneurysm and kidney stones. I've never trusted doctors, I've never trusted anyone in the medical field. Without the surgery, I will continue to struggle with the full effect of the anemia. With the surgery, I am at serious risk for catching viruses that could throw me into critical condition. It's funny how nobody asks my opinion of the situation, its my doctor's and my parent's choice. I don't matter. I'm just an experiment.

I'm sorry I couldn't last longer,
maybe in the next life I'll be a heart stronger.

1 comment:

  1. you do matter and you will do great things with the words youve been given. keep listening to these mc's!

    ReplyDelete