Thursday, July 2, 2009

a brief synopsis

I just subscribed to one of the best counter culture magazines! It's called Hi-Fructose. So pumped to get that in the mail (:


I've just returned from a 2-day yearbook camp with Boston Yearbook Academy and Herff Jones. This was my second and final year doing the camp, and I believe it was really successful. I learned a few things about my camera, which is really vital to this year's publication. I know, I am such a yerd (yearbook nerd). All that matters is that I enjoy it, right?

I am happy to announce that I came up with this year's theme AND I sort of thought of the cover too. My team at camp this year were really brilliant and I have faith in us! Ahghhh. Next year I am a chief 'editorial bitch' as Ms. Cook said. It's going to be extreme!

Wow. I just had a look at my hair. It needs to be done again soon. Yikes!





I MISS MY BOYFRIEND.

1 comment:

  1. yerd. I LOVE IT! i wish i had your photog skills in highschool! keep up the great work girllll -- and i definetly wanna ready that magazine!

    ReplyDelete