Thursday, April 22, 2010

A

The answer is in our words. Technology keeps improving so that we can share our words faster, easier, and more organized. It's user friendly. Now you and I can be the next famous writer, the coolest blogger, the fastest texter, and the best Tweeter. My computer tells me that "texter" isn't a word. But I guarantee it will be added to the dictionary at some point. This generation is all about sharing. Posting, tagging, downloading... it's all we want to do. I'm excited to see where it will lead us and what amazing new ways to "update our status" in a restricted amount of characters there will be. My point being, that if you have something to say. Say it. But don't forget that once your words leave you, they are open for criticism, copying, quoting, and they are able to be saved and repeated. Hell, they can even be screen shotted!

No comments:

Post a Comment